Interdisciplinary and versatile background allows me to connect Science, Technology, Art and Design to create more than smart solutions.
- Graduated in Physics in University of Study of Padua, Italy. (Thesis topic: Quantum Mechanics)
- Graduated, with honors, in Industrial Design in IUAV, University of Venice, claDIS, Treviso, Italy.
- Paintings been featured in art exposition in Venice, near San Marco.
(Science: from Physics to Technology, from Cognitive Sciences to Marketing)
- Design places the User in the Center of the whole Net.
- Art reaches the eyes and the Heart of the User.
- Always aware of cutting edge technologies, discoveries and innovations, to be in the most competitive position to foresee the Future, shaping it and Inventing it.