• Extensive knowledge of commercial and residential construction/renovation.
• Work well with vendors across private, commercial, and public sectors.
• Technical skills include and expertise in various architecture models.
• Maintain an expertise in the use of tools, materials and technique.
• Take concepts to creation while effectively managing all resources.
• Work efficiently under inclement conditions.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of Architectural and Engineering codes
• Proficient in computer aided drawing and hand sketching of drafts
• Ability to delegate tasks through clear and concise communication to team members.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Competition of Designing the Building Of Lawyers Syndicate,Cairo.
• 2005 - First Prize
Competition Of Preplanning The Area around Alexandria Bibliotheca ,Water Front And The Eastern Harbor For Alexandria City.
• 2010 - The Second Prize
Compitition to design the main office building for DAR AL YAUM newspaper KSA
• 2011 - CID Award
Shortlisted for the best interior project in Middle-east in the Public Sector - Dubai
• 2012 - Cityscape Award
The Best Building in the Bublic Sector - PET CT Center Cyclotron - Qatar
• 2012 - Hospital Build Award
Highly commended for the best physical Healing environment - PET CT Center - Dubai
• 2012 - CID Award
Shortlisted for the Young Interior designer of the year in Middle East at CID Award
CONFERENCE ATTENDED AS SPEAKER
• 2012 - Hospital Build & Infra Structure - Dubai , UAE
• 2012 - Humanisation of Cities of Tomorrow - Doha , Qatar
• 2012 - Social Infra Structure - Kuwait
• 2013 - 5th Annual Facade Design Middle East- Doha , Qatar
• 2013 - Qatar Projects - Doha , Qatar
• 2013 - The GCC Infra ‐ Lighting Concepts Summit - Doha , Qatar
• 2013 - Health Facilities Infrastructure - Libya
Design Architect / Office ManagerIslamiya Art Center // Alexandria, Egypt
ArchitectAGAP // Alexandria, Egypt